To support all teachers and organisations who are engaged in agricultural and related education pursuits.
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF AGRICULTURAL EDUCATORS
Queensland Agriculture Teachers Association Inc. (QATA)
Queensland Agriculture Teachers Association Inc.
ABN 3362 3020 966
Welcome to the Queensland Agricultural Teachers’ Association (QATA)
QATA Annual Operating Plan
Click to download a copy of the QATA AOP 2018
- To provide leadership in the promotion and development of agricultural education
- To facilitate communication between teachers of agricultural subjects
- To provide a forum for the discussion of, and exchange of information relevant to the teaching of agricultural subjects
- To assist in the development of teaching skills relevant to agricultural subject
- To engage in activities aimed at assisting the development of agricultural education
- To represent generally the views of persons connected with the teaching of agricultural subjects
- For membership management or to become a member of QATA, please click here: